No specific option is there that is right for every man with prostate cancer. Some tumors develop very slowly or may not develop at all, so you might never require treatment. Others grow quickly and spread to diverse places in your body. In either case, you and your doctor will work jointly to decide what is most excellent for you.
The treatment you require will rely on a few things:
- Your lifestyle, health, and age
- How severe your prostate cancer is which means how big the tumor is and if it has spread within your body
- Possible side effects and adverse reactions
- Your thoughts about if you need to treat cancer immediately
- The possibility that treatment will assist or treat your cancer
Best ayurvedic treatment for prostate cancer
Ideal means to cure this cancer is to abide by the Ayurvedic treatment as it is safe, natural and treats the system devoid of any adverse side effects. The most effective Ayurvedic remedies for prostate cancer are explained below:
- According to Ayurveda eating healthy food can help you prevent prostate cancer is one among them. The best diet tips to combat prostate cancer are to consume cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower as they have anti-cancerous properties which help in fighting the production of cancerous cells in the prostate. In addition to this, select foods such as legumes, fresh juicy fruits that decrease the risk of cancer, keep in mind to add turmeric in your daily diet as it prevents the spread of cancerous cells.
- Exercises: Practicing certain exercises and yoga in the early morning regularly can assist you in fighting prostate cancer with confidence. The best yoga for treating prostate cancer are Garudasana, Sarvangasana, Shirshasana, kapalbhati, Sinhasana, bhastrika and Pranayama. Get appropriate guidance from a practiced Yoga specialist, who can help you better in performing these asanas in the correct manner.
- Ayurvedic essential oils: It has been proved that several essential oils such as Sandalwood essential oil can eradicate 90% of the cancerous cells and Turmeric essential oil can help in preventing cancers like prostate cancer. According to the clinical studies, it has been revealed that essential oils that are rich in limonene such as Lemon essential oil, Orange essential oil, Tangerine essential oil and Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil are useful in fighting cancer.
- The most excellent ayurvedic medicine for prostate cancer is using Ayurvedic herbs. The most effectual herbs for prostate cancer are gokshura, guggulu, punarvana and roots of the salep orchid for their invigorating power. Prostate issues are treated with herbs such as hogweed, barley, and khus khus as these herbs even out increased pitta with their cooling properties. Warm herbs such as guggulu, cinnamon, and ginger help in treating prostate cancer.
Thus, it can be said that Ayurvedic management of prostate cancer involves treatment on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels and with the right Ayurvedic treatment prostate cancer can be treated in an efficient manner.