Ayurveda uses exercise, nutrients, and meditation jointly to encourage good health. Mixing several nutrients and other supplements with modern medicine may be advantageous if you have arthritis. Arthritis is the most popular disease for which individuals take Ayurvedic treatment. Such types of treatments can lessen pain in individuals with arthritis.
Arthritis is swelling of one or more of your joints. The primary symptoms of arthritis are stiffness and joint pain, which usually worsen with age. The most common types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Treatments differ based on the type of arthritis. The primary objectives of arthritis treatments are to lessen symptoms and enhance the quality of life.
The most common signs and symptoms of arthritis include the joints. Based on the kind of arthritis you have, your signs and symptoms may comprise:
- Decreased range of motion
Risk Factors For Arthritis Comprise:
- Obesity. Carrying additional pounds puts pressure on joints, especially on the hips, knees, and spine. Obese people have an increased risk of developing arthritis.
- Family history. Few types of arthritis run in families, so you might be more likely to develop arthritis if your siblings or parents have the disorder. Your genes can make you more vulnerable to environmental factors that may cause arthritis.
- Gender. As per a recent survey it has been found that women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis than men.
- Age. The risk of several types of arthritis — including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout increases with age.
- Earlier joint injury. People who have injured a joint, possibly while playing a sport, are more likely to develop arthritis in that joint.
It is important to note that severe arthritis when it affects the hands or arms, can make it hard to do everyday tasks. Arthritis of weight-bearing joints can prevent the person from walking comfortably or sitting up straight.
The treatment of arthritis focuses on improving joint function and relieving symptoms. You may require trying a number of different treatments, or combinations of treatments, prior to you determine what works ideal for you. Commonly used medications to treat arthritis include Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), analgesics, counterirritants, corticosteroids, Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) and Biologic response modifiers. If these medications do not help then a joint replacement, joint fusion, and joint repair surgeries are recommended.
Arthritis cure in Ayurveda
Ayurveda for arthritis treatment can assist to alleviate you’re the excruciating pain. This may include Ayurvedic medications such as Nirogam which may help to lessen arthritis symptoms safely and efficiently.
Besides this, special focus should be given on diet. It is better to avoid hot and spicy foods, dairy products, cabbage, broccoli, brinjal, ladies finger, and potato. Compresses, hot baths, or massage with Sesame oil, Almond oil is advantageous in arthritic pain. For maximum benefits, it is always better to massage on the most severely affected areas vigorously. Moreover, including yoga and physical exercise in the regular routine can also help in reducing arthritic pain.