Do you remember how you got diagnosed for Diabetes ?
You probably went to the doctor for some issue like feeling low on energy or urinating too often or some other issue.
The doctor ordered some tests and after looking at your blood sugar levels and other reports pronounced you diabetic and put you onto medication for controlling your blood sugar levels.
If you think of diabetes merely as a disease which causes high blood sugar levels, you are likely mistaken.
It is a start which leads to other issues like the excessive urination, thirst, fatigue, delayed wound healing, weight loss, numbness, tingling sensation, etc.
There are 2 types of Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2
Type 1 Diabetes: This is usually irreversible because the body has stopped producing Insulin ( which helps regulate the blood sugar in our body ) and the only option is to take Insulin externally on a regular basis.
Type 2 Diabetes: This type can potentially be reversed and your body still has the capability to manage your blood sugar levels on its own to an extent.
Salacia – Our Ayurvedic Treatment For Diabetes Helps you manage and control your sugars more effectively.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Diabetes
Ayurveda also has a slightly different approach to treating Diabetes – It believes that no 2 patients are similar and the belief is the treat the underlying cause rather than just controlling high blood sugar levels ( which is a symptom )
Here are some points to keep in mind while managing your diabetes:
- Insulin is the only therapy available for Type I Diabetes
- Herbals supplements will control your blood sugar levels in Type 2 and Gestational diabetes
- Prevent complications like neuropathy, retinopathy and nephropathy
- A low glycemic diet index and exercise is very important in controlling diabetes
- The aim is to move to a better lifestyle which will control and not aggravate the diabetes further.
At Nirogam, during our Ayruvedic Treatment For Diabetes, we follow the following approach
- Start With a Doctor Consultation To Deeply Understand your complications
- Use a combination of medicines including Triphala , Shilajit, Neem to Salacia – O to reduce the symptoms
- Create a lifestyle plan that’s suitable for you
- Regular monitoring and follow up to ensure the treatment plan is working well for you
- Preventive treatment for other issues that may come up because of Diabetes
Consult Our Doctor
Enter your details below to book a doctor consultation.