Arthritis is usually known by its symptoms of painful joints and the inability of a person to move freely without experiencing pain and discomfort.
There are many kinds of Arthritis and the symptoms and treatments vary. The most common kinds are
- Osteoarthritis – In this, the bones and cartilages are inflamed, degenerated and gradually destroyed.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – In this, the tissue lining the joins is inflammed causing pain.
- Gout – Caused due to excess uric acid resulting in crystals in joints, usually toes.
The usual symptoms of Arthritis include:
- Pain in Joints
- Episodes of fever
- Stiffness and swelling, mostly in the mornings
- Inflammation, redness, tenderness in the joints
- Difficulty in moving joints easily
You will keep hearing about Inflammation a lot – What is Inflammation ?
It usually refers to a swelling or reddish condition as a reaction to an injury or infection. It’s basically a signal to our body’s immune system that something is wrong at a particular location and healing needs to start there.
The Ayurvedic Treatment For Arthritis at Nirogam starts with a primary focus of reducing inflammation and pain.
Our proprietary product Arthronil is an ayurvedic herbal supplement and provides the following benefits
- Reduces Pain and Stiffness in the Joints.
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Action to speed up the healing process
- Reduces High Uric Acid Levels
- Improves Joint Motility ( ability to move easily )
- Most Importantly, it Repairs Soft Tissues and Cartilage of the affected joints.
Arthronil is also purely herbal and ranks way above regular Drugs ( NSAIDs ) and pain killers – And the best part – It has no side effects.
Consult Our Doctor
At Nirogam, our Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis does not focus only on medication to reduce pain. The Ayurvedic management system can help you develop a lifestyle including
- Eating the right foods to help in healing and strengthening
- Avoiding foods which can aggravate your condition
- An exercise and movement regime to make you stronger
Life does not have to be painful always with Arthritis.
Consult with our doctor if you or a loved on has been suffering from a chronic case of Arthritis and would like a sustainable cure.